first time in!

greetings!
Just bought a used Lexicon Jamman...Now what the hell do I do with it???
HAHAHA
Actually, I play six string bass and want to get into that wonderful Mark
Egan/Dave Friesen looped bass textured playing.  Great stuff!  If anyone
has any suggestions, comments, please drop me a note, and I'm looking
forward to getting in on the discussions!
Ian
http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/paragon
Let me start by expressing relief that there still is a
"state of the bass guitar" in a world of sequencer
musicians and low-brain-capacity listeners.  (Anthony Jackson)