ABC No Rio Benefit Concert (Spin-17 gig, NYC)

ABC No Rio Benefit Concert
Last Minute Reminder
THURSDAY MARCH 4 ( * * T O M O R R O W ! ! * * )
7:30 pm (#) to 1:00 am

Featuring :

William Parker w/ Daniel Carter, Roy Campbell & Andrew Barker

Jemeel Moondoc & Friends

Dar Ting   (Blaise Siwula, Donald Miller, Hal Onserud, Michael Evans,
Jackson Krall)

>>SPIN-17  (Ed Chang & Motoko Shimizu)

Kenta Nagai, Jane Wang & Tatsuya Nakatani

Tuli Kupferberg

The Bindlestiff Family Cirkus

Mammals of Zod

God Is My Copilot

All-Star Jam

IN THE MAZER THEATRE AT THE EDUCATIONAL ALLIANCE
197 EAST BROADWAY (AT JEFFERSON STREET)
NYC
(Take the F train to East Broadway, walk 1 block east)
$10-20 sliding scale
Proceeds go to the ABC No Rio Building Renovation Fund
Benefit Show Schedule Info: (212) 539-6089

(Note to our friends and fans - we're (Spin-17) playing first at 7:30pm, so
hope to see you there at this very worthy cause!)