I'm the $700 a**hole

So I sold a Jamman for $700...  I needed the money for a Kyma system;
and if someone wants to pay $700 for an antiquated delay unit, I want to
be the beneficiary.  In my looping career, I have owned two JamDudes,
two EDPs, an RDS-8000, a TSR-24, and a Vortex.  I have sold all of them,
and not regretted it at all.

The appropriateness of the
rackmount-MIDI-controlled-three-buttons-and-an-LCD-with-twenty-user-presets

paradigm is wearing thin.  I want ten individual 20-bit 44.1k loops with
variable looptimes (lengths determined by number of beats or seconds)
synchronised with a modular sequencer driving a phase-coherent additive
synthesiser with a click track out to my drummer so I can bring the
concept of an imrovisational 1960s jazz organ trio into the 21st
century.  I cannot accomplish this with the rig I listed in my user
profile.

Anyway, I'm going to start collecting for the next big goldmine..
vintage DJ equipment!