Re[2]: So where are we?

At 8:24 AM -0800 2/18/99, Mike Biffle wrote:
>Thanks for the EDP contact info Kim! I got a callback from Mike. We're
>going to
>talk today... I'll report the latest relevant info.
>
>Kim states...
>> I don't think they've decided what the new brand name is going to be
>>yet. At
>> this point, I'm guessing "Electar" is not it, but I don't know. I say we
>>start
>> up a "guess the name" betting pool. I'll put a fiver on "opcode
>echoplex".
>
>Hmmm... Opcode Echoplex? I guess since they bought Opcode they may as well
>add a
>nice high tech hardware looper to their roster. Can't wait to get one,
>whatever
>they call it!

well? not going to join the echoplex name pool? Someone else must have some
creative entries....

>BTW: Regarding Klein guitars... I've had the opportunity to play one and
>you're
>right. Once your body holds one, it's hard to forget the ease of position
>and
>playability of them. I keep looking at those Klein pictures at their site
>and I
>can just feel my credit cards twitching in my back pocket!

They've got you now!  although, I don't think Lorenzo takes credit cards.
But I guess you could use one of the quasi-checks they send you with the
credit card statement. listen to your body, it's whispering: "buy me a
Klein....buy me a Klein....buy me a Klein...."

kim