RE: RE: Jamman on Ebay - $500?!?!?!?!

I don't like the sound quality of the 'rang at all. In fact, I found the
jamman made the signal somewhat dull to my ears - just a tad, and nothing I
would worry about in a live setting. However, I always had to run the
signal
into a BBE sonic maximizer to cover for it - when the un-jamman'd signal
did
not need it.

Some people mentioned that the Echoplex doesn't sound as good as the
jam-man. It would be nice to be able to try one so I cna decide to wait for
the next 'big thing' or buy one now. Anyone know where I could try one in
the San Francisco Bay Area?

bIz