LD vol.2 CD has arrived

Hello,

Finally, I got LD vol.2 CD today!!
Thank you Matt!!

I love the CD,it very cool music and design.

I will encode the msuic to Real Audio and put it my server in this month.

  Regards

  Sunao Inami

*Lopper's Delight J live report web
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J/

Work
E-mail                          webmaster@cavestudio.com
URL"CAVE Studio"         http://www.cavestudio.com
tel&fax                         +81 794 89 5025 Hyogo,Japan

E-mail                          cave@osk.3web.ne.jp
tel&fax                         +81 794 89 5015 Hyogo,Japan

snail mail address       316 Ohshima
                                    Kuchiyokawa
                                    Miki City
                                    Hyogo