Re: mp3 cooking

>Are we talking about a specific verion of netscape for a specific
>platform?

Possibly.  Netscape post-4.0, for Windows and MacOS, as well as the
AOL browser (it wasn't MY AOL, honest) all cook mp3s.  There are programs,
'cook' and 'phyx,' which are windows programs that are supposed to correct
this program (just not worth my trouble to download and install, since I
never download mp3s with Netscape).

--
*Consider yourself warned.* -- Grendel (Industrial/Electronic Prog):
 http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4664/grendel.html