OT: VS-1680, VS-880, VG-8 Roland Virtual

I must agree that I have been able to buy Roland VS880, VS880 case,
VG8, S-1 upgrade from my local Roland dealer at prices that were
better than mailorder.  He always matches or beats anything I find in
the catalogs or 800 numbers, and it is in stock.  I send my friends
there, he does the same for them (3 vs880s, 3 vg-8 systems).

This, and he let's me take equipment home for the weekend to see if I
want it or not.  I found that developing rapore with the owner has
truly paid off.  (Some of) These guys are businessmen.  Sure, maybe I
had to squeeze him a little at first, to show him I was serious.  Now,
it is quite straightforward with him.  He has cut me some sweet deals.

Some people understand how to get repeat business.  If you can't find
one locally, then use the web or 800 numbers.

bret