From: Unit Circle Media [mailto:unitcirc@unitcircle.com]
Sent: Wednesday 27 January 1999 6:10 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: Dual Loop Techniques

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Kim Flint wrote:

> Actually, I think it would be a great idea for a set of tutorial web
>pages
> on the Looper's Delight site, with audio examples. Any volunteers want to
> take it on? Remember, volunteers are what make this whole thing work,
don't
> hesitate to jump in there and add something of your own!

I don't know if I'm up for the task of writing the tutorial, but I have a
large set of short samples using this technique that I could
Real-Audio-ify and put up on my server.

        Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                         kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                       http://www.unitcircle.com/