Re: NAMM gathering

I'm definitely up for a NAMM get-together. I'm leaving fo LA early
thursday,
so I guess if any resolution happens to this, I'm not gonna see it. So I'll
just propose a meeting Saturday, 1:30 at the Stick booth (since Paolo
mentioned that one....). We can get some lunch or something. Hope to see
you
there.....

kim

At 02:51 PM 1/27/99 -0800, Paolo Valladolid wrote:
>> Shall there be a predetermined LD meeting place/time for those of us at
>> the show?  Be kind of silly to have another situation like the one at
>> the Torn concert last year, where there were five or six of us in the
>> same room but nobody knew it!
>>
>> --A
>
>I'll be at La Vee Lee on thursday night to watch Stick Night featuring
>a busload of Stick players.  Tony Levin posted on his website that he
>may be in attendance even though he will not perform.
>
>I'm going to NAMM as a guest of Stick Enterprises so I'll be around that
>booth (of course I'll be all over teh place like the rest of y'all :)).
>
>Anyway, go ahead and set a time, guys!
>
>Paolo

Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
ATI Research           kflint@chromatic.com