Re: Fractal Music Software

<<Are any of you using these ideas for your stuff? I know that people like

Autechre and Funkstörung have been using algorithmically generated

sequences. Autechre, for example, bring their Powerbooks on stage and

play around with the algorithm parameters to make subtle variations to

their "songs".>>

Not for performance yet but for "jump starting" the creative juices I'll
sometimes generate/tweak fractals in Kai Power Tools, import them into
Metasynth, do some more tweakage, etc. etc. Good diversion from the
fingers on
strings thing.