Re: CGDAEG

Dear Jeff,

        Haven't tried that one out yet, but it looks like it could be
super cool.
The tunings that I've worked with on a 12-string Steinberger guitar have
been:
Ee Aa Dd Gg BB EE
Eg Ac Df  Gb BB EE
Dd Aa Dd Gg AA DD
Dg Ad Da Gd Ad DD
Dg Ad Dg Gc AA DD   often gets changed to AA AA or CC CC
Cc Gg Dd Aa GG GG  often gets changed to DD DD

Sometimes I use these on a 6 string, also a graphite neck so as to keep
from
breaking anything!  LOL!  Now if only I had a harp guitar like what Michael
Hedges used with the appropriate synthesizer pickups...  Sigh...  I can
dream
can't I?

Hope this helps out a bit.
Tchus,