one more plea...

Howdy y'all...I know I've asked this before, and I know that I'm probably
the 18 billionth person to ask it again, but, does anyone have a Jam Man
for sale? I've looked and looked and looked, you all know the story.
Occasionally I find one, but it's gone faster than I can get my mail. Any
leads, info, suggestions or even equipment alternatives that are reasonably
priced would be more than appreciated. Thanks to all...CQ
www.jigglethehandle.com