From: Colin Jenkinson [mailto:jeancolin@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday 25 January 1999 3:24 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: question

My Top Ten Things to do when in need  of inspiration:

10) Try to prove that you can't prove anything.
 9)Stick my head in a cold shower.
 8)Force myself to listen to  a Radio station that I would not normaly
listen to for an hour,
 7)Embarass myself on the internet.
 6)Try to rember the things that I would have rememberd if they were
worth remembering.
 5)See if my daughter can say
"SuperNarsasiticFacistsPatriarclePinPricks"
  4)E-mail Robert Fripp and tell him not to meet me at Flat 5,  because
it's all  has been just  a hoax.
  3) quit taking my meds.
  2) Ponder if just lurking on this E-mail list for me would probibly be a
better idea for myself and others.
   1) Hand write the Kings James Bible version of the book of
Revelations in Reverse "tsirhC saw kcoR eht dna :meht dewollof  taht ...

Colin|niloC