Re: Dual Loop Techniques

At 11:53 AM 1/25/99 -0800, Greg Meredith wrote:
>All,
>
>i would like to emphasize the point others have made that the dual loop
>technique thread has been incredibly valuable. It is interesting and
>instructive to see such a range of approaches to organizing noise! i don't
>know what the exact relationship beauty holds to diversity, but i do know
>that i'm much more likely to encounter the former in an environment, like
>the LD list, which supports the latter.
>
>i wonder if it would be possible to circulate some 'theme' (or pair of
>themes) through each of these different techniques and see what comes out.
>i'd love to be able to hear each one side-by-side-especially with a
>description of the process used. Is this a starting point for LD CD3?

Actually, I think it would be a great idea for a set of tutorial web pages
on the Looper's Delight site, with audio examples. Any volunteers want to
take it on? Remember, volunteers are what make this whole thing work, don't
hesitate to jump in there and add something of your own!

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
ATI Research           kflint@chromatic.com