Re: question

Nemoguit wrote:
>any methods out there to re-kindle the spark or is it just a matter of
>waiting?...........michael

Michael,

Disrupt your habits...Recently in preparation for a gig at an art opening
we needed to strip down the gear we use for due to lack of space to set up
in.
I used a portable sequencer as a live instrument to trigger MIDI note
information from two synths. I took along an Eventide and two looper's.

Usually I use a guitar with lots more options than this. With out having
the guitar this opened up new ways at looking at what I do. The resulting
music was similar to what we usually do but different.

And then this weekend when we turned on the tape machine and I was using my
guitar again it was very fresh. I spent three weeks "guitarless."

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT

"fascinating aural images...luminous portraits of sound & vision..."
Outburn 8

                            www.fingerpaint.net