Re: question

Michael,
        I publish a lot of poetry and short stories and the only way 'the
muse" stays
with me is to be there everyday (7 days a week) at the same time, ready to
listen.  For me that's 5 A.M.  I plan to write for at least an hour, but
often
find myself still going til 9:30 or 10:00.  But I never stop for the day
at a
point that I've finished something.  I always quit when I still have
something
clearly in my mind yet to do (for the next day).  When I wake up, I can't
wait
to get to work.  If I miss a day, I damned near go into withdrawal.

Hawkeye