*Echovirus* Blindfold OneofaKind remix

Hi everyone,

        I've finally completed a track based on the Blindfold OneofaKind
tape Ed
Chang was kind enough to send me several months ago.  While not exactly a
remix, I sampled heavily from Ed's tape to create a beat-heavy
trip-hop/ambient dub track called 'BlindFold DisFunktion'.

        This track will be included on an upcoming CD by my
electronic/studio
project *Echovirus* called 'Poison Reverse'.

        The track is available in CD-quality mp3 downloadable form at
http://www.mp3.com/evirus -- checkit out, and let me know what you think .
. .

        And while you're at mp3.com, check out listmate Tim Walker
http://www.mp3.com/timwalker.  Joe Conley http://www.mp3.com/conley is also
quite good, though I'm not sure whether he's on this list or not.

rob switzer

http://www.721.com/rswitzer