Re: Err message on EDP?

In a message dated 1/22/99 7:14:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kflint@annihilist.com writes:

<< At 8:43 PM -0800 1/21/99, Kriist@aol.com wrote:
 >I got my EDP a few days ago and now i go to turn in on and it just says
"Err"
 >THeres nothign about that in the manual?
 >
 >What do i do?

 do you have everything connected to it correctly? It says "err" when
 something weird is happening at one of the connectors at power up. You
 might try unplugging everything from the back and see if it still does
that.

 kim

Shortly after sending the mail i did jus that, i unplugged it all and tried
again,
it thankfully worked.........phew!

oh, is the mute button supposed to cut my audio right away?, or after 2
presses?

rodrigo
kriist@Aol.com