Re: Re: Concerned about Live Performance...and...

In a message dated 1/20/99 11:48:59 AM, Julio wrote:

>i been playing bars and night clubs ( included strip shows), also big
>
>arenas with dance bands, rock bands, cover bands and experimental
>bands...i
>
>just learn that most important thing is:....
Hey, Julio, thanks! a most enjoyable piece of wisdom and a great reminder
of
what's generally regarded on planet Earth as one of the "primary"
functions of
music (and dare I say musicians?). I've been grinning over this all day!
(...but, now back to outer space--have delay, will travel;;))
dpc