No Subject

So, I'm sitting here in my cubical doing my job.  It's noisy around me so I
listen to music to dull the distractions.  I've just received my LD v.2 in
the mail (thanks to Matt's excellent client service) so of course that is
what I'm listening to.   Unfortunately, I'm now having trouble focussing on
my work.  Instead, I'm thinking "oh, I could add that approach to what I've
been doing and move into a new direction with my own loops "  when I should
be trying to minimize nutrient loadings from a wastewater treatment plant.
Even as I type this note, I piece together how some of the pad swells are
achieved on the guitar and wish I was at home ready to begin another
looping
experiment.   This collection is certainly fuel to fire my creative juices.

THANX! to Matt and Kim and all the folks represented on the LD v2.  In
business people always say "It's nice to put name to face" when meeting
someone who you've only ever spoken to over the phone.  In this case, it's
nice to put name to music.  It gives a different context to names and
thoughts that are shared between us on this list.   Although, I have to
admit that for some strange reason, when I keep being reminded of Bill
Murray in Stripes when he says "Lee Harvey! You are a madman! When you
stole
that cow? And your friend tried to make it with the cow? I wanna party with
you." ; }