Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #28

Anyway, I ordered mine from Alto Music, somewhere in NY state.
>I have Kim Flint of this list
>to thank for recommending them.  I paid $660 for BOTH the EDP AND the
>foot
>contoller, which is the best price I've found anywhere.  They have 20
>EDP's
>on order, and they're expecting them to arrive this coming Monday -- or
>so
>I was told.  If you're interested, their number is 914-692-6922.  Ask for
>John.  And Kim, if you're reading this, thanks again!

I stopped by Alto Music yesterday ( looking for my much needed
footpedal...)
and spoke with John about the EDP orders - He's doing his best to make sure
they arrive to his store soon so he can ship them before he leaves for
NAMM.
Apparently Gibson is in the midst of moving warehouses or something like
that and that's why there's a delay. He mentioned that because of this list
Alto Music is the single largest seller of EDP's in the US & that he bought
all of the units that Gibson currently had available!

I think I give my Loopers Delight 2 CD so he has an idea about what all of
these devices are being used for...

peace,

jmw