Re: Just bought an EDP...

At 2:21 PM -0800 1/19/99, Clifford Novey wrote:
>I was also trying to find out if the unit has room for 2 or 4 SIMM
>modules. I bought 2 thinking it came loaded with 2 but I am not sure...

It has room for 4 simms. It ships with 4 1MB simms (50 sec), to fully
upgrade you need to get 4 4MB simms (198 sec). Check the echoplex faq on
the web site, most of these questions are answered:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/FAQ.html

>I am looking forward to interacting with everyone more ONCE I GET THE
>THING!!!! hehe- It has not arrived yet but I am very excited indeed-
>reading the article on David Torn in the recent Guitar Shop really
>sealed the deal.

damn dt, what did you tell these boys?  I guess I let my guitar shop
subscription lapse there....(didn't think I needed another drawing of of a
strat plugged into a marshall....;-)

kim