Just bought an EDP...

Hello, I just ordered an EDP from Sam Ash in Los Angeles and am
concerned to find out if I have paid too much or if the price was a good
one- I paid $636.36 for the unit and $108.04 for the foot controller- I
also picked up 2 of the 4mb SIMMs for $40, all prices plus tax.
Does anyone know if this is reasonable? I think it probably is but I saw
how some of the folks here at LD did a bulk order and got great deals-
I have 30 days to find a better price so if anyone has info please let
me know.
I was also trying to find out if the unit has room for 2 or 4 SIMM
modules. I bought 2 thinking it came loaded with 2 but I am not sure...
I am looking forward to interacting with everyone more ONCE I GET THE
THING!!!! hehe- It has not arrived yet but I am very excited indeed-
reading the article on David Torn in the recent Guitar Shop really
sealed the deal.
Can loops be saved on the EDP?? If not, how have some of you decided to
"save" your work?

Hopefully Looping SOON...

Clifford Novey