Re: Hi-Fi Bugs

At 11:10 AM 1/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>       Anyway, enough rejoicing. I am apart of an ambient trio based in
>Montpelier, Vermont called Hi-Fi Bugs. We are synth, guitar, bass and odd
>percussion. To this point our live performances have been extended
>uninterupted  pieces that are 90 or so minutes in duration with no
>'breaks'
>Certainly there  are dynamic lulls but no interuption of the composition.
>am curious if there  are other loopers out there performing in this
>format.
>I am not sure our  listeners are comfortable as they often applaud during
>lulls mistaking them for  breaks between movements. Obviously we
>appreciate
>the aknowlegement but  sometimes the piece is disturbed. Is it as simple
>asking for no applause.  Feedback??

remember you're gigging in vermont ("the land where people clap between
movements of chmber pieces").

and where the heck is the loop-friendly venue in montpelier?!?!

keep me posted om when y'all play again.

=         M  a  r   k      C  h  r  i  s  t  e  n  s  e  n          =
=     Cramped Quarters Studio / Jasperpottamus Music Publishing     =
=                  internet: murkie@middlebury.edu                  =
=          http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html          =