Re: Hi-Fi Bugs

In a message dated 1/17/99 11:37:06 AM, mfrano@plainfield.bypass.com
writes:

<<our live performances have been extended uninterupted pieces that are 90
or
so minutes in duration with no 'breaks' Certainly there are dynamic lulls
but
no interuption of the composition. I am curious if there are other loopers
out
there performing in this format. I am not sure our listeners are
comfortable
as they often applaud during lulls mistaking them for breaks between
movements. Obviously we appreciate the aknowlegement but sometimes the
piece
is disturbed. Is it as simple asking for no applause. Feedback??>>

Treat the "applause" as part of the piece instead of an external intrusion,
just as you would treat traffic noise, people moving around, or any of the
other "externals" that happen.