No Subject

jammanners and others (if this applies)

I have an ever changing song called 32 seconds (it used to be called 8
seconds) that just happened one time when i failed to set the echo by
the pressing the tap the second time.

for the most part this song is spoken word, & noises. My band & i will
have our vocal & instrument mics within the jamman's effect loops. after
a while this thing will build and build and build. it's a great live
perfomance it you have mics in the audience.

Very john Cage like.

just curious to see if anyone else has done this?