Miniatures on CD

Previously on Looper's Delight, Rob wrote:

"I'll second that! But I've long lost my copy - is it available on CD?"

---
Michael Peters schrieb:

> Morgan Fisher wrote,
>
> > I've been lurking long enough - and what an active list this is -
>amazing!
>
> cool to have you on the list. Miniatures used to be one of my favourite
>albums... it's still worth listening to!

I agree too. "Miniatures" certainly is available on CD, at least in the
UK, where it's on the Blueprint label as cat. no. BP159. I'm not sure
about the US or elsewhere, so you may have to try CDNow or that sort of
place to check availability. It's a fine album, notable amongst other
things for perhaps the only solo synthesiser piece Robert Fripp has
released (if you don't count his more recent guitar synth-laden
recordings), and a very wide range of musical styles from warped music
hall to full-bore improv. All in minute-sized chunks :-)

Hope that's useful...

Best wishes,
Tim.

  tawalker@dircon.co.uk - www.users.dircon.co.uk/~tawalker/
          Visit Tim's NEW recordings page at MP3.com: