Re: JamMan RAM misunderstanding...

> Dear Wanters of JamMan Ram,

As Ken pointed out perhaps the link below for Visionsoft would be much
easier
than me trying to be a "store" and buying 100 chips.  The price is about
the
same, so please check them out, I'm going to.  The only reason I posted to
see if
there was any interest was because I kept getting prices like $100 for 4
chips.
If Visionsoft has 'em for $40, lets get 'em there.  feel free to contact
me, not
Ken with questions.

Thanks,

Jim Sincock