Re: Enough Already!! . . . "good" avant-garde music

> Jeff, please don't take this as "piling on", but I have to agree with
> Stu Leibig.
>
> I don't mean to toot San Diego's horn too much and in fact admit that
> finding good avant-garde here takes a bit of work.  But's its not that
hard
> here, what with UCSD's music department and the folks associated with it.

speaking of which.... Mike Keneally, great guitarist/keyboardist.. will be
doing an 'avant-garde' CD and performance with a small group incl. Henry
Kaiser... sometime soon in Berkeley CA.. he's also playing keys in a Steely
Dan cover band ...check his site for info at http://www.moosenet.com
(you'll find his link right there)

avant garde lives!!!!