Re: Hohner/Steiny Copy question...

In a message dated 1/13/99 3:34:32 AM !!!First Boot!!!, M3chakucha@aol.com
writes:

> As far as Gibson goes with Steinberger, I haven't heard anything on that
one,
>  but it would be a shame for Steinberger to go the way that Kramer has
>gone
> for
>  years and years and years to go...

I own a steinberger(gibson)gm-pro
it came with little imperfections from the factory
since i had to wait 2 months in the first place to get it and then end up
getting the wrong guitar i didnt want to mail it away
the store i bought it from couldnt even get in touch with them!!
steinberger(gibson)is no more at least for now

rodrigo