Re: the CDs

Why not just put it on an ftp site and create temporary accounts for buyers
so they
can get on there and download it to burn their own? Once they've logged on
for said
amount of time to acquire it, cancel the account.

As far as piracy goes, you could set it up so that a user only has one day
to login
and get the goods. And if they need more time, just change the user's name
and
password each day, so they can't filter it out. Probably could be done by
program...