Re: JamMan RAM

<< If anyone on the list is looking to upgrade the RAM in their JamMan, I
might
 have a really cheap source for it.  Last year I finally got around to
trying
 upgrade it and found that suppliers wanted outrageous prices.  I found a
RAM
 dealer that could get it pretty cheap but I had to buy a minimum of 100
chips.
 If there were enough folks interested, I'd consider buying the 100 chips
and
 selling them to you at cost plus shipping.  I think they had told me it
was
 under $10.00 per chip.   It is a 4 chip upgrade, so it would probably be
under
 $40.00, plus shipping.  So if there are 24 other folks out there
interested
in
 this, let me know.  I'll check on pricing and availability again tomorrow.

> I have no interest in making cash on this, just want to upgrade without
getting
 ripped off.

I got mine from http://www.visionsoft.com for $9.95 each + shipping.  If
they
still have them this might save you a lot of hassle.  They were very easy
deal with and very fast.

Ken R