Re: CD Compilation

hello...

> I invite you to participate in Pure Granulated Sound, a
> CD compilation project coordinated by Interfear Recordings
> (myself) and co-produced by all who contribute. All you need
> to join in is one minute of sound, and twenty-five dollars (US).

i;d like to participate in this - one question...is it you (two?) or is it
this guy>>> email: stophim@muscanet.com

thanx. pls let me know what the deadline is, etc - or a site where this
info lives

peace, and thank you

andre'

Homepage http://www.monmouth.com/~andre
Info on my bands JFK's LSD UFO and HIDDEN AGENDA

official PROJECT/OBJECT site  http://www.jswd.net/projectobject
[frank  zappa tribute band i play guitar in]