Re: Looping Catching on? dt's potential disclaimer

At 5:40 PM -0800 1/11/99, Randy Jones wrote:
>Kim,
>
>Doesn't this list have a NO WHINERS policy?
>Jeez...

If it did, I'd have to kick everybody off. ;-)

re: looping catching on: the Looper's Delight web site traffic continues to
grow and set new records for itself. Last week there were over 14,700
page-view hits (meaning not including graphic elements and what-not.)
That's well over 2000 a day! And I don't even have a single porno on the
site!

anybody want to buy advertising space? :-)

kim