JamMan RAM

Hi,

If anyone on the list is looking to upgrade the RAM in their JamMan, I
might
have a really cheap source for it.  Last year I finally got around to
trying to
upgrade it and found that suppliers wanted outrageous prices.  I found a
RAM
dealer that could get it pretty cheap but I had to buy a minimum of 100
chips.
If there were enough folks interested, I'd consider buying the 100 chips
and
selling them to you at cost plus shipping.  I think they had told me it was
under $10.00 per chip.   It is a 4 chip upgrade, so it would probably be
under
$40.00, plus shipping.  So if there are 24 other folks out there
interested in
this, let me know.  I'll check on pricing and availability again tomorrow.

I have no interest in making cash on this, just want to upgrade without
getting
ripped off.

Let me know,

Jim Sincock