Re: Looping Catching on? dt's potential disclaimer

Paul.C.Wright@ercgroup.com writes:

> If I might throw my $.02 in, I've found DT's response times to be more
>than
>  adequate, and applaud the fact that he takes the time to interact with
>us
at
>  all, other than as a voyeur.

a slow delay doesnt not bother me at all, in fact i took that into
consideration when i wrote

david,
i understand that you, as well as everybody esle on this planet, lead a
busy
busy life
i anticipated a long delay in hearing a reply
and even if my questions at that time were a tad on the innocent side i
would
have appreciated a, "sorry, cant answer, im busy"
i thought that you never read your mail
until i got on the list and saw that you did regularly
this showed me a grave disinterest in whatever i had to say

rodrigo