RE: What got ya to where you are...

1) Hearing a jamman in perfomance and thinking to myself, how is he
doing that is what got me started.

2) Being able to create massive mounts of sound and rhythm without any
planned direction that blows my mind and my friends is what i enjoy. And
the next day trying to capture what i did the night before with
precission but always being tempted to venture down another mind blowing
spontaneous creation is what keeps me going.