Re: north eastern loopers

In a message dated 1/11/99 1:33:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Nemoguitt@aol.com
writes:

> what is the status of the eastern loopers get together,

so far not so good.........
a couple response so far
one almost exterminating the subject off this list (which i kinda agreed
with
until this last related post...........more below).
i reside in s.c. so unfortunately can't help landing a venue, etc.,
but if you guys up there in the north east can arrange for this thing to
happen i'll be there (with at least a couple months notice of course).

>the last i read was
>  "lets take it off list".....i think keeping it on list might be a
>learning
>  experience for all of us to see how this might be done, to spread the
>word
>  (loop) in other words.....i think what is necessary is keeping the
"subject"
>  box in the e-mail consistant so that those who are not interested or
>want
> the
>  topic changed can just use the good ol delete button and not be caught
>up
in
>  our rambelings.....
i agree.......this subject to me seems as relevant as any other looping
subject that gets discussed on this list. might just learn how something
like
this can or cannot work.

>i am very interested in some form of get together and
> would be more than happy to work on this project.........michael
i'm in
just let me know what i might do to further progress
your thoughts?
brian
electric bird noise
http://members.aol.com/ebnoise/index.html