From: Texture444@aol.com [mailto:Texture444@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 1999 11:31 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: RE: Looping Catching on? dt's potential disclaimer

i haven't yet read this in-print version of my so-called 'view of looping',
so:
i can't confirm that what's been printed is what i actually *said* (or,
even:
*think*):
sounds suspicious, though, as i *certainly* do support & encourage loop-
education (& proselytizing, to some degree),
especially in regards to relevant m.i. manufacturers.
and: i, for one, am convinced that 'looping' *is*, in fact, becoming
increasingly validated out there in the dual worlds of music *&
music-stuff*.
best,
dt

ah yeah, to the apparently mildly embittered rodrigo, since ya posted
publicly:
sorry.
i hope you'll understand that i'm engaged in an extremely busy,
responsibility-laden life:
family w/children/friends/gigs/recording/travel/etc.....:
life, yo!!!
i'm finding its rather difficult (& slow-going) to respond personally to
all
the 'requests for info' that arrive, here, via mail & email:
no personal offense is intended by my long delays in reciprocating
correspondence.