Re: What got ya to where you are...

1) chet atkins,the ventures,duane eddy,howard roberts all led me to the
guitar
(there were many others.
2) the beatles led me to, how did they get those sounds (there were many
others)
3) synths (wow, listen to those sounds)
4) the radio shows: "music form the hearts of space" "new sounds" and
"echos"
, i must get a synth
5) the change in "space music" from etherial washes to a more rythmic
"world
beat" type music
6) my casio cz 5000's 8 trac sequencer and the accidental finding of
placeing
rests (i step write everything) into my loops, this led to alot of arpegio
type algorythmic type stuff
7) tradeing a few drinks at a bar for a delay pedal, now im playin the "big
room"
8) no longer being asked to jam with people, the things i would do to
almond
brothers songs was not appreciated
9) the never ending urge to hear my music in a completed form
10) the 4 trac recorder, now we start to get wacky
11) the 5 sec. delay and sampleing capability of my alesis Q2, oh boy!
12) that phone call to mike at boomerang music
13) the rang, its all over now
14) discovery of loopers delite, i am not alone!
that in a nut shell is were i've come from..................michael