Re: Enough Already!! and more

In a message dated 1/9/99 11:39:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, Kriist@aol.com
writes:

>  Right now there is more than enough devices for looping.

Yes, looping has caught on.  It has caught on so well in fact that you have
new people joining this mailing list all the time.  Sometimes these new
people
have questions about looping devices.  One would think that this
(undoubtedly
expert filled) list would be a great place to get answers!

So to all the 15 or so people who replied to the "looping has caught on"
thread, can a few of you recommend a looping device suitable for vocals,
one
that is foot controllable.  If I missed the FAQ, someone point me in the
right
direction.  Email me personally if this is way off topic.

Jody

PS- loop content: saw someone looping acoustic drums and percussion
tonight.
Christine Bard at Tonic in NYC.   She had pickups everywhere, even on
cymbals.
She was opening for Eyvind Kang who came out with Marc Ribot, then Eyvind
split after about ten minutes so he could sit in with Beck on Saturday
Night
Live.  I hope he didnt get paid for the Tonic gig!