Re: AW: Looping Catching on?

>So Jeff...now that you've explained what a Sustaniac model b is...
>
>WHERE ARE THEY AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!!!

They are available directly from Maniac Music- the guy to speak to is Alan
Hoover, e-mail HooverA@tce.com  I believe that the price for the model B is
$279.  Get in touch with Alan- he can surely answer your questions much
better than I can!  He also has a line of more conventional "pick guard"
mounted sustainers that are more like the ones found in the Fernandes
guitars- but I believe that these are just for strat-style guitars.  On top
of that, Alan is a really cool guy who is REALLY committed to putting out
great gear!

Jeff