Re: AW: Looping Catching on?

Michael Peters wrote:

>I have a Fernandez with the old sustainer, and love it ... your post
>sounds
>like the guitar you played now was much better than sustainer guitars
>used
>to - was it?

Well, the Sustainiac system works on any guitar- it's not something that
comes built "into" the guitar.  I use my trusty Fender strat, but you can
install the model B VERY easily on just about any guitar- there's nothing
that messes with the electronics in the guitar. Everything about the model
B is external.

>From what I've heard on your cd (which is quite cool, BTW!) you get really
nice results with your Fernandes Sustainer- you'd probably get some cool
results with a Sustainiac.

Jeff