Re: looping device for vocals?

On 1/9/99 mrbrewell said:
>A friend of mine has been asking for recommendations on a device for
>creating
>vocal loops.

During the DC Loop Show this past spring Siobhan Canty who used to be on
this list did some beautiful vaocl work using the jam man. I've also done
some droney vocal loops with a throat singer a few years back using my
jamster and she worked just fine.

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT

Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net