EMUSIC Playlist

                        Playlist for "EMUSIC"

"Emusic," an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.  http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html

                Show #96                January 7, 1999.
                Host: Bill Fox          http://wdiyfm.org
                billfox@fast.net

On this first show of the new year, I began a month-long focus on
electronic music pioneer, Wendy Carlos.  For background information,
please point your web browser to the WDIY web site or visit the...

Wendy Carlos web site:  http://www.wendycarlos.com

The feature CD at midnight was Wendy's latest effort, "Tales of Heaven
and Hell" on the East Side Digital label.

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:00 pm
Synergy (Larry Fast)    OnPresumingToBeModern    Cords (Third Eye)
Steve Roach             Flatlands      Dreaming...Now,Then
(CelestialHarmonies)
David Torn              TheEntireWishSpentTiming Tripping Over God (CMP)
Lucia Hwong             Celestial Beauty         Goddess Vol. 1 (None)
Lucia Hwong             Angels                   Goddess Vol. 2 (None)
Paul Nagle              Chill Factor             Lore (Synth Music Direct)
VA [Svadhisthana]       Cornerstone              Winter Sampler 1999 (NAV)
Victor Cerullo          Zeitgeist                Ludus (Groove)
Victor Cerullo          Liberation               Ludus (Groove)
Jeff Pearce             Cloud Water Rising       Daylight Slowly (Hypnos)

12:00 am
Elaine Radigue          Kyema *                  [I forgot the title] (XI)
Wendy Carlos            Transitional             Tales of Heaven & Hell
(ESD)
Wendy Carlos            Heaven Scent             Tales of Heaven & Hell
(ESD)
Wendy Carlos            Clockwork Black          Tales of Heaven & Hell
(ESD)
Wendy Carlos            City of Temptation       Tales of Heaven & Hell
(ESD)
Wendy Carlos            Afterlife                Tales of Heaven & Hell
(ESD)
Wendy Carlos            Seraphim                 Tales of Heaven & Hell
(ESD)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

Events promoted on this show:
============================
In our own Lehigh Valley, Arttek and Anomalous will be performing
electronic music at Second Avenue, 302 W. Broad St. in Bethlehem.  Call
691-9919 for details.  The show starts at 9:45 pm on Thurdsay, January
14, 1999.

On the next EMUSIC, I will continue the month-long focus on electronic
music pioneer, Wendy Carlos.  The feature CD at midnight will be "Digital
Moonscapes" on CBS Masterworks.

Please visit the WDIY web site and navigate through the schedule to the
EMUSIC pages.  Playlists for every show are there.  Hot links to artists
and labels can be found in the monthly focus section.