Re: loopers delight cd vol.2 / loopers festival?

At 04:33 PM 1/7/99 +0200, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 1/7/99 2:09:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>>DKirkdorffer@exapps.com writes:
>>
>>> Frank G and I are in Boston.  We could pull something together here,
>is my
>>>  guess.
>>>
>>sounds promising
>>lets see if we can get some of the others interested (finger
>>paint,dreamchild,ed chang etc.)
>>brian
>

>Well FingerPaint is always interested in a new city. It's a bit of a trek
>from DC to Boston. Someone mentioned Pittsburgh the other day.  Could Ed
>Chang set up something in New York. We could definately set up a gig here
>in DC, but with my best efforts, it's always hard to get an audience for
>the more experimental type of music around here.
>
>Hell it does not even need to be far off the beaten muiscal grove and it's
>still hard to draw a crowd.
>
>Perhpas we should take this discussion off the list though.
>
>Patrick
>
>Now Available:
>                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE
>
>            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT
>
>Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue
>
>                            www.fingerpaint.net
>

>Boston eh? I'm new to this group but am a working bassist in Boston who's
trying to dive into the whole looping world. You may have seen my requests
in desparate search for a Jam Man. Are y'all in Boston proper? I'd really
dig playing with some loopers with more experience than myself. Drop me an
email or leave a message at   www.jigglethehandle.com  Thanks alot, and oh
yeah, I'm still looking for that jam man....CQ

"Tie your own goddamned shoes, you one-armed son of a bitch."