Downloading from the EDP

Is there a way to download the digital WAV information inside the EDP to
HDD?  Keywords:  dump; save to disk; export; etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Rupolo [mailto:TRUPOLO@rizzoliusa.com]
Sent: Wednesday 06 January 1999 6:26 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Digital recording

For years I've been recording my Echoplex loops straight to cassette.
I'm looking to upgrade in sound quality so I can make better copies.  I
was wondering if anyone has tried mini-discs for this?  Or how about the
relatively inexpensive stand-alone CD burners? (They're running for
about $500 these days)  I'm still trying to keep my PC far away from my
music equipment, but I am considering buying a new PC and adding a CD
burner.

I have heard that you can only make 7 copies of a mini-disc master (to
prevent bootlegging), and I think I heard the same about CD burners.
This would kill my plan for making a master demo and copying it to
cassettes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!