Re: Digital recording

TRUPOLO@rizzoliusa.com writes:

<< I have heard that you can only make 7 copies of a mini-disc master (to
 prevent bootlegging), and I think I heard the same about CD burners.
 This would kill my plan for making a master demo and copying it to
 cassettes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! >>

I've used a Yamaha 4-track minidisc (MD4) to record my Echoplex
'wanderings'
and I've never seen any 7-disc restriction.  And I've burned dozens of
copies
to CD in my computer and never run into any restriction either.

        'Hawkeye'