Re: The Next Step(?)

As far as pc-based software goes, I've found Samplitude from Sek'd to be
pretty powerful and easy to use. It doesn't have MIDI functionality
though. As far as "real" toys go, I recently bought a MPC 2000 which is
excellent as a sequencer/ sampler, especially for rhythmic stuff. I
suppose it depends on where you want to use these things (i.e. live or
studio) and how much stuff you want to be able to have ready in advance
(i.e. arrangements, 100% improv or somewhere in between).

rob
-the man cable-